Sunday, March 03, 2013

让我爱她

Time flies - so much has happened since my last post. so much time put to good use and so much time wasted away. This ticking clock which contains time reminds us that nothing lasts forever... that change is constant.I What have I achieved all these while when im away? - Graduated poly (With grades either here nor there, chances of entering uni is still a question mark) - Army (I didn't manage to prove myself and am now a man. Sorely disappointed with myself. I must learn to be less calculative and selfish, and learn to work with people better.) - Relationship (Went thru numerous breaking up and patching back. Im tired...) - Family (NS taught and made me realize how much my family and home means to me, for this I will be eternally grateful although camp life is a bitch) What I hope to achieve in 2013: 1) Treasure my family and friends more. [show my parents I love them, rekindle old friendships and forge new bonds) 2) University (I hope to enter a local uni and do well this time. I improved from poly compared to sec, but I wish to do better) 3) Relationship (Jh, I love you. But now I am on the verge of giving up. I don't know how this is going to play out, but if i have to let go of you... save me from myself) I am a loser now... not forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home